Followers

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Autumn Colours

 International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over an join us with you artwork :)

Challenge #45
Autumn Colours

This fortnights challenge theme has been chosen by DT sister Debbie.  Time for me to be covered in ink with this card.  I love making my own backgrounds and my favourite mediums for creating the backgrounds are Distress Inks and Oxides. 


For this card I used Distress Oxides in Autumn shade then stamped leaves using leaf stamps from the Creative Stampers magazine again with Distress Oxides.  Next was an abundance of sprayed water to soften everything, so love how the background turned out :) :).  Once I cut the background to size I then added a simple embossed border from Crafters Companion.  The spare background I had left over was used to create the sentiment to which I stamped and Emily Bronte quote.  I finished off with some flower gems, Autumn ribbon which I stamped the leaf design onto and a very special button from my Gran's button box which I have had for years and years.  I used to play with the buttons in the button box when I was a wee girl sometime way back in the the previous century :) :) :)

Challenges entered:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi