Followers

Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Man and his Wheels!!

Just a very quick post with this card.  Got a plate full of things to do along with another post.  Grrrrr, need more hours in the day are needed :)

Recipe:-

  • Black card from Craft Creations
  • Digi -Vintage Norton by Teri of Delicious Doodles 
  • Quote - Four wheels move the body.  Two wheels move the soul (unknown) - how perfect is that to go with this wonderful digi :)
  • Die cut mounts by me
  • Coloured with regular coloured pencils - wow, such a long time since I have done that, in fact all the pencils had sharp points lol.  I love the vey subtle colour of the crayons on this digi, anything stronger would somehow distract from Teri's wonderful drawing ability I think.
  • Brads, ribbon, gold pen from my stash.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

3 comments:

  1. What a great card for a man's birthday and the quote is just so brillliant. I know one of your friends who would love to receive this card if you can keep it in stock until December ..... there I go again, giving your cards away sorry. Anyway, if I can think of someone who'd like to receive this card then I'm sure it will have mass appeal...... I can almost hear it going brooooom, brooooom xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, reading your comment regarding the lack of enough hours in the day to achieve all your crafting ideas made me think of how many crafters of all crafts, feel the same way .... is there a digi-stamp of clocks?? Or perhaps a good idea for a future challenge. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card you have made that fits in well with the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week of “something for the guys”. Amazing. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi