Followers

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Wood/Trees

  International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over and join us with you artwork :)


Challenge #143
Wood/Trees

Our challenge theme 'Wood/Trees' has been chosen by me.


I made this multi layered laser cut design for my daughter and DIL for their Christmas, they wanted some wall art which followed their country and wood decorations in their home :)   The wall art is approx 39cm in diameter and made out of poplar ply which is very light.  After each layer was cut I then wood stained using dark oak, rosewood and golden oak.  Such a pleasure to make this for them and see it up on the wall too.  Alas I can take any credit for the awesome design which was created by Laser Cutano who make designs not only suitable for laser cutting but also for electronic papers cutters too.



2 comments:

  1. wow, what a wonderful piece of art. I never seen anything like it before. I checked the link. So many fine things available. I have never seen it in Sweden where I live. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi