Followers

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Summer

  International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over and join us with you artwork :)


Challenge #135
Summer
Our challenge theme 'Summer' has been chosen by Jennie.


Sharing a happy sunshine easel card today.  Oh how I love Summer with blue skies and lots of sunshine, just wish for a bit more than we are having at the moment :)   At least it is warm enough to have the heating turned off and save the pennies just now.  Have a feeling this winter if things don't sort themselves out it will be our log burning fire that is doing the majority of the heating in the house.  

3 comments:

  1. Your sun looks brilliant with those lovely rays shining out. The sentiment is perfect too. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fabulous card design loving the colours
    Could do with some sunshine down here it's like an autumn day here today!
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love the papers that you used for the sunshine rays. So pretty. It's very HOT and dry over here. I just had to put on the sprinklers last night and will probably have to do again in another day. Sadly the heat has made all the little new figs on my tree drop off. I was hoping to get a few this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi