Followers

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Anything Goes with an option of Trick or Treat {cute} Halloween

 

  IKEsWORLD

Challenge 149
      Anything Goes with an option of Trick or Treat {cute} Halloween

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :) 


Ahhh how could anybody resist giving this wee pup a treat at Halloween, just look at that face.  Do you think a beef and pumpkin flavoured biscuit would be acceptable lol.

For this card I used Ike's Howl-oween image and digitally coloured using Procreate and added the background too.  I then exported the image to Photoshop to finish off my digital card where I have a card template made up of several layers which I can manipulate with relative ease.  Really enjoying the digital colouring at the moment lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi