Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Garden or Outside

 

Come and join us at I ❤️Promarkers, our challenge theme is

 'Garden or Outside'


We all know folks who bring sunshine into our lives don't we :)   I used the image Bertha's Blooming Box by Dr. Digi House of Samps.  Once the image was printed I coloured it with Promarkers and then fussy cut.  For the background I embossed some silver paper and then used distress oxides to help take the shine off the paper and enhance the texture.  The card base was covered with some vellum which had flowers on, not sunflowers I know but the right colour lol

and the sponsor for this challenge is Dr Digi's House of Stamps with a 2 digital images of the winners choice.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi