Followers

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

White on White




Challenge 138
White on White

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)


White on White is always an interesting challenge when working with digital images, mainly because we usually use digis for colouring.  For this challenge I chose a simple image BOTTLES Set of 4 (bottle 3) which I knew I could convert to a die cutting file.  Once I had converted the image and created the 'Beautiful Lady' text I sent the file to my die cutter and cut using white vinyl.  I then set to creating the background by stamping flowers and the Happy Birthday sentiment with white ink and then heat embossing with white embossing powder.  To finish off I added some White Lace Stickles over the cutting lines for a bit of extra texture and finally a few dots above the flowers.
I am entering this project into the following challenges:-


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi