Followers

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Knitty Kitty Digis


The challenge this fortnight at I ❤️Promarkers is
 'Use an Animal'
and the sponsor for this challenge is Knitty Kitty Digis with a prize of Prize 3 single images to the winner (or one set).


A cute wee Hi card from me this fortnight using 'Hearnoevil, Seenoevil, Meownoevil' by our sponsor Knitty Kitty Designs.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and then hunted out some geli printed backgrounds I did during a manic moment to used up sheets of printer paper that were for the scrap - oh I do have fun saving things from the bin when I can lol.  I think that day I ended up doing about 40 A4 sheets, got very messy but had a ball :) :) A die cutting frame and letters along with a few gems completed the card,





I am entering this card in the following challenges : -

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Try saying Knitty Kitty Digi's three times fast, LOL. This card is just purrfect!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi