It has been ages since I created a card like this using lace hahaha. I coloured the rose with Prisma Colour pencils and fussy cut and placed over the top of my die cut heart with lace background. So much fun getting all my die cuts and lace out again for this creation and only one way to finish it off and that had to be with the addition of some pearl sprays and half back pearls.
I am entering this card in the following challenges : -
- C.R.A.F.T. W,5E #543 Love/Valentines
- Paper Shelter W, 3E - For the One You Love
- Simon Says Stamp W, 5E - With Love
- Artsystamper Challenge (2W) - #9 FLOWERS (Week 1)
- Dream Valley Challenges (2W, 3E, C10)#218 LOVE (WEEK 1)
- Dragonfly Dreams - M, Winner + Top Picks – (February) Love
- Dare 2B Artzy Challenges - M, 1st Sunday, E3 - (February) Love is in the Air
- Stamping Sensations - M, 3E, Winner + Top 3, must use stamp (no pre-colored digis) Stamp must be focal point of project – (February) Feminine
- SheepSki Designs Challenge #35 "HEARTS AND / OR FLOWERS"