Using the 'Wedding Couple' image by Aurora Wings I removed the white background using Photoshop then added an image 'Mission San Gabriel conceptual elevation by Rexford Newcomb 1916.' from Wikimedia Commons Public Domain where the copyright usage has now expired, to create the background. I printed the final image on water colour paper and set to with my paints. Once done I then cut and mounted the image on silver card, then white which I added a decal edge to and finally onto the silver card base. A simple die cut of leaves and hearts was cut twice using the same silver card, one die cut for the outside of the card and the other for the inside.
I am pretty pleased with the end result and it certainly kept me quite today. Certainly need a lot more practice with this medium but hay ho, it is all about having fun and that I sure did :)
I am entering this card in the following challenges:-