Followers

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Oh Seriously!!!!!!




Challenge 89
Anything Goes with an optional TWIST .... Happy 
(make someone smile)



Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)

What a surprise one day when I found Ike had messaged me with a cracking new image - 'Oh Seriously'.  Ike knows I am reliving my childhood at the moment and a dream of owning my own horse, his name is Jay.  I am also teaching wee kids to ride at our local stables so early mornings, smell of horse muck, hay etc. are all part of my daily life along with my quiet time of crafting.  The expression on the Oh Seriously horse totally cracked me up lol.  We have one lovely big 16.2 hand horse called Storm, he is a clever boy, quick to learn and so very obliging.  One day, when we were getting all the horses ready for the stables to open after the Summer break (I am in Saudi and during the Summer when temperatures are in the mid to high 40 degrees we close as it is unsafe to ride the horses in high heat). we put a lead rein on Storm to see how he would react if we used him with adult new learner riders.  His face was exactly like the Oh Seriously horse, he was so peeved and would not do anything, take the lead rein off and he behaved like the perfect gentleman he really is again.  Thank you Ike for this truly awesome image.

I finished off my card with a border I made using another of Ike's images, Laughing Horse, both this and and background of the main image were coloured with Pan Pastels to match in with the backing paper.



Ingredients:-
  • image - Oh Really and Laughing Horse by IKEsART
  • colouring medium - Polychromos and Pan Pastels
  • bow
I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha - excellent card Meems and I just adore how you coloured him AND made the fabulous border with the laughing horse. :-D I can just picture Storm with a face like that.... made me chuckle out loud :-D
    Thank you for making this for me at IWC
    Hugz

    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi